Root Explorer Pro Apk: Root Explorer is one of the most popular file manager applications designed especially for the rooted Android phone users. It is downloaded more than a million times by the users. Root explorer application is having a range of features that let you access your system root directories, folders, and other editor files. You can also get the root access of your application. It doesn’t matter whether it is a folder or a file, you can easily access everything on your device by downloading and installing root explorer pro app apk.
Root Explorer Pro Application – Ultimate Features
There are various exciting features of root explorer apk especially available for the Android or iOS users. Below are some of the unique features in this application.
- Root explorer application gives you the liberty to remove, manage and access any files for example range of files can be managed such as zip, rar, mp3 etc.
- The application also gives you an option to easily share files using Bluetooth and email facility. Also, it is possible to share it as you can simply tap on the file name and it will begin sharing
- One can view the complete file details such as date modified, size and type
- It lets you create a simple shortcut of any particular folder or file on the home screen
- There are many preinstalled applications that come with this application like video and music player. You can simply start streaming music and video without requiring any third party application
- The file manager like root explorer lets you move, copy and paste files from one place to another easily in a fast manner
- The application also comes with an ability to search for the files by using an inbuilt search option available
- It is also possible to hide private files and you can easily hide or unhide the files easily in a simple click
- The application also allows you to open multiple tabs and can simultaneously do multitasking using this application
Download Root Explorer Pro Apk for Android Free
The root explorer apk is available to download and install using Google PlayStore, however, the root explorer pro apk can be directly downloaded to your Android device by simply following below simple steps to download and install root explorer pro on your Android device
- Download Root explorer pro apk file from the sources available on internet
- Once you have downloaded the APK file, you need to install the apk file. First thing you need to do is enable downloading software from unknown sources by going to settings > Security > enable Unknown sources tab
- Assuming that you have root explorer ready to download and install on your Android device, you can simply click on the APK file and start its installation. Once the installation is complete, you can easily start using the application on your Android device.
Ways to Download Root Explorer Pro for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Steps to download root explorer pro iOS version are mentioned below
- Download root explorer Pro application using App Store.
- Once downloading the app, you can install on your device
- After installation setup is complete, you can open the application
Steps to download Root Explorer Pro for Windows PC or Mac
One can also download and install root explorer pro file manager for Android devices easily. You can also download the application on Windows device. However, for Windows PC, you need to install emulators such as Bluestacks or Youwave on your laptop. So all you need to do is follow below steps to download and install Root Explorer Pro for PC.
- First, you need to download Bluestacks on your PC by selecting correct version
- Install the Bluestacks emulator application and after completion of Bluestacks, you need to open root explorer apk in your PC
- You can easily start using root explorer pro apk by using emulators
The Final Words
Root explorer pro is a popular file manager application that provides a range of exciting features. The process to download and install root explorer pro is simple and easy. All you need to do is get the Root Explorer APK file in your PC and start using the Android emulator. It is recommended to save your old files and take a backup of your system before installing it on your system.